Development and R&D management
- Worked on one of the first mass scale use of the Linux operating system in telecommunications.
- Responsible of the telephonic operating system of the Alcatel PBX product line.
- Developed software libraries used by all the division products. Put in place a very strong testing framework, resulting in products supporting millions of calls every day with no anomaly report
- Solved technical customer issues onsite in the USA by understanding client needs, saving two $1M contracts
- Worked out major performance issues on the product by initiating and leading a dedicated cross team task force (4 persons)
- Specified and developed successfully various key embedded software components. This led me to be responsible of the very technical core of the OmniPCX Enterprise product
- Trained and coached more than 60 engineers of India and China R&D centers